Advertisement

ENFP relationship with INFP

topic posted Sun, August 12, 2007 - 6:58 PM by  Unsubscribed
Share/Save/Bookmark
have any of you ever had a close relationship or friendship with an INFP?
posted by:
Unsubscribed
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

No, but my wife is an INFJ... i dont know how 2 P's will do long term... usually no one is focused on paying the bills :) it's feast or famine usually with 2 Perceivers.
  • I'm an INFP and my girlfriend is an ENFP and we're very happy and the best part is that we don't care if the bills are paid because we're too busy being madly in love with each other to care about such frivolous things.

So in my opinion- go for it. INFPs are good finds.

:)
  • Yes i believe i'm in the middle of one.....
    There is usually a lot of fighting and manipulation.
    But the love is def. there and the passion is amazing...
    Not to mention the sex.. lol but maybe thats cuz he's a Scorpio.
    Haha whatever it is.. Its very entertaining.. To say the least..

<3
  • I'm an ENFP and have been married to my INFP husband for 26 very happy years. We dated 4 years before we were married. Ken is SO right. No one thinks about paying the bills! I usually take care of it, but I'm not so good at it. We just don't think it's important. I'm sure we'll have to both work until we die, but we'll have lots of fun along the way!
    • i am an INFP and my husband is an ENFP. We've been married a year and half and like Brig, I have nothing to complain about. Our lives are filled with fun. If we're typical of these personality types, then this combination is a great match. We are both very easy going, which I think accounts for a lot of the easiness of our marriage so far, as well as being best friends. Additionally, he gives me the attention and gentleness I need, and I don't reign in his energy and free spirit. We're spontaneous, make friends easily and love to play (probably too much). We like to do a lot together and are currently involved on a soccer and softball team--something I would have never thought to have done if it weren't for him. We open our mail about once a month and that habit has gotten us into trouble on more than one occasion.

Recent topics in "ENFP Personalities"